Hi, I’m Elisa, or you can call me El. I grew up in Phoenix and love to be creative. Whether I’m working on a design project, in my kitchen or out in the garden, the goal is the same—make it look great.
I graduated from the Art Institute of Phoenix with a B.A. in Graphic Design and have over a decade of experience in both print and digital design.
I believe in giving back to my community and regularly volunteer with non-profit organizations. I also contribute to micro lending on kiva.org to help other entrepreneurs around the world achieve their dreams.
EL Design Studio is a Tucson-based graphic design studio offering print and digital graphic design services for small businesses and entrepreneurs looking for that creative edge that will take their business to the next level. Serving Marana, Oro Valley, Tucson and across the USA remotely. I have many happy clients and hope you’ll be the next one!
Flyers, brochures, rack cards, business cards, postcards, posters, and more
Presentations, online ads, ebooks, social media ads, digital brochures, infographics, and more
Event & Promotional Design
Signs, booths, banners, apparel, mugs, bags, and more
Owner & Graphic Designer, El Design Studio | Tucson, AZ
• Design print and digital collateral for clients in a variety of industries and locations
• Meet multiple clients’ graphic design needs on time, within budget and to spec simultaneously
• Maintain client and vendor relationships over the years with good communication skills
• Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of a small business while providing creative designs
Senior Graphic Designer, Infusionsoft | Chandler, AZ
• Created projects from concept to finished product as part of an in-house creative services team
• Designed print and digital media for all internal and external needs within brand standards
• Collaborated with in-house creative team and internal clients to achieve desired project results
• Effectively met deadlines despite a high-volume workflow from departments on design projects
Graphic Designer, Sherri May & Company | Phoenix, AZ
• Communicated with copywriter, art director and production manager regularly on projects
• Researched and selected paper stocks and printing techniques for graphic design projects
• Designed print materials such as ads, direct mail, and training resources in the financial industry
• Supervised press checks for print quality and accuracy of large graphic design projects